Nationally award winning artist Randall Tillery loves to paint all subject matter, but finds that his love for nature makes landscape painting a natural transition. Tillery competes in many national plein air shows each year, and was awarded in many of them. He was very honored and pleased in 2016 to earn signature status in the American Impressionist Society. He is represented in galleries located throughout the western states including Weiss Art Gallery in Santa Fe New Mexico, American Visions Gallery in Folsom California, Brian Scott Gallery in Brookings Oregon, and locally at Clearwater Gallery in Sisters Oregon.
My Website and Social Media:
Please visit my Facebook page or my website for more images of my artwork and interesting information about me and my passions.
Driving Directions to my Studio at
344 East Washington Avenue, Sisters, Oregon:
• From Cascade Avenue in Sisters
• Turn south on Fir Street to Washington Ave.
• Turn left on Washington to end of the second block
• My studio will be on the left, one house from the corner of Washington Ave. and Larch St.
• Enter at the door on the right.