Mitch & Michelle Deaderick
We have lived in Central Oregon for over 37 years raising a family and honing our craft as potters. We make handmade one of a kind items for your home and work. Many of the area resorts commission us to create personalized logo items to be sold in their gift shops. We co-own Hood Avenue Art in Sisters with many other local artists. The gallery showcases the diversity of our work, from dinnerware sets to hand crafted sculptures. Our studio is open by appointment as well as a home show the first weekend of December.
See us on Facebook:
Please visit us on our Facebook page for more images of our pottery.
Driving Directions to my Studio at
17192 Jordan Road, Sisters, Oregon:
• Highway 126 toward Redmond
• Turn right on Cloverdale Road.
• Turn right on Jordan Road (red cinder) to the first property on the right.
• Highway 20 toward Bend
• Turn left on Cloverdale Road
• Turn left on Jordan Road (red cinder) to the first property on the right.