Clarke was reared as a Montana ranch kid, became a veterinarian, and is now retired. He considers himself a classical realist painter. He concentrates his efforts in portraiture and wildlife painting. He also travels globally in a search for wildlife reference material.
Truly an understated artist with amazing skills and a gift for teaching..
I do not have a website currently, but you can see my work at the Gary Cooley Collection Gallery located at 353 West Hood Avenue, Sisters, Oregon..
Driving Directions to my Studio at
69785 Old Wagon Road, Sisters, Oregon:
• From Cascade Avenue in Sisters
• Go north on Locust Street
• Turn left at the Sage Meadow sign – W. Meadow Parkway
• Stay to the right at split on W. Meadow Parkway
• Turn left at Old Wagon Road
• My studio is at the second house on the right